Wood Packages: Steel String Acoustics
#1 Bubinga Back and Sides, Sitka Spruce Top, Mahogany Neck, Ebony Fingerboard and Bridge, Koa Binding.
#2 Walnut Back and Sides, Western Red Cedar Top, Walnut Neck, Ebony Fingerboard and Bridge, Curly Maple Binding.
#3 Figured Maple Back and Sides – Choice of natural or color finish, Sitka Spruce Top, Maple Neck, Ebony Fingerboard and Bridge, Ebony or Curly Maple Binding.
MM Special: Koa Back and Sides, Redwood Top, Mahogany Neck, Cocobolo Fingerboard, Bridge and Binding.
All Steel String Acoustics come standard with a 1 11/16″ nut and 2 1/4″ string spread at the bridge. 25″ Scale length. 12″ Radius on the fingerboard. 21 jumbo frets. Graphite nut and saddle.
The Basics: $3000
- Super Jumbo, Jumbo or Mini body style, no cutaway
- Natural Finish, except on #3 wood package
- Black Gotoh Tuners
- Standard strap buttons, black
- Soft Case
The Pro: $4000
- Super Jumbo, Jumbo or Mini Body Style, No Cutaway
- Natural Finish, except on #3
- Black Schaller Tuners
- Under Saddle Pickup with Preamp
- Standard Strap Button at Neck, endpin output jack
- Hardshell Case
- Cutaway + $200
- Upgrade to Schaller Tuners + $50
- Chrome Hardware – no extra charge
- Gold Hardware +$100
- Bone Nut and Saddle +$50
- Pickup and Preamp – cost varies
- Any Wood Choice – cost varies